Preserving your collections
- Ina can assist you in auditing your collections, by analysing and mapping them.
- After this initial appraisal, our teams will determine an archiving policy with you and advise you on the procedure to follow to digitise your different media, in view of your users’ requirements.
- Indexing, cataloguing and enhancing your content are essential, but often not clearly identified stages, in the process of enhancing your audiovisual heritage.
- Ina will draw up a documenting policy with you to make your collections totally accessible and pertinent.
Managing digital media
- Organising your media will require setting up processes and tools. Which functions should you choose depending on your audience and their uses? What is the best way for them to access content, and which platforms should they view?
- We will discuss these questions with you to define the best technical solution.
Legal management of your collections
- Proper rights management is a key issue in the use of your images, sounds and data.
- Ina’s experience and the exceptional variety of its collections enables it to advise you on the right methods to employ to ensure a secure use of your resources, in compliance with image-related rights.
- Content management, story telling and brand content: how can your collections serve your marketing and communication strategy?
- As a producer of audiovisual creations, Ina can advise you on “setting the stage” for your content.